AUSOME CAFE (TEENAGERS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER)
Objective Ausome cafe will be a platform to train teenagers with Autism Spectrum Disorder to become entreprenuer in food industry. Target beneficiary All teenagers with Autism Spectrum Disorder are accepted subject to their conditions.
Impact Ausome Cafe will be a good platform to create Autism awareness and for them to have an income on their own. They will be an independent person who will contribute to the economy.
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Voting end : 30.06.2018
The latest statistic shows that for every newborn, 1 out of 80 will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (it’s a biological disorder). The condition is usually detected at the age of 3 years old. Ausome Cafe will be a good platform for them to create Autism awareness and eventually for them to have an income of their own.
1. Ausome Cafe will be a platform to create Autism awareness.
2. It help them to have an income on their own.
3. Moving forward Ausome Cafe will be a platform to develop them as an entreprenuer.
4. It will develop it’s own business model which will be sustainable.
5. It can develop it’s own standard operation procedures and expanded to other location.
6. Subsequently it can also be marketed as franchise owner with strong branding.
1. The impact of this project will go directly to all teenagers within the Autism Spectrum Disorders subject to their conditions.
2. Ausome Cafe will create awareness that those affected can be independent and excell with proper guidance and training.
3. It will be a continues and sustainable project.
1. The number of students to be trained based on their conditions and availability of qualified trainers and space.
2. The trainers will assess the students conditions for each intake.
1. Kolej Komuniti Selayang – Trainers for the cullinary subject i.e. coffee barista, food preparation (lasagna, sandwiches, muffin etc)
2. Permata Kurnia, Sentul, Kuala Lumpur – Training and business location, intervention support.
3. Parents and caregivers of the Autistic teenagers – moral support and assistance.
Type of help needed
Cost for project as below:
|Description||Price/Unit (RM)||Quantity||Amount (RM)|
|Machine Coffee Mixer||15,000||1||15,000|
|Raw materials, training, rentals etc||–||–||6,000|
1. The project targeted to start in August 2018.
2. Initially targeted to train 3 to 5 students.
3. The training duration will be 6 months.
4. The graduates can continue with preparation of frozen food.
5. They can be employed in the industry.