Xiamen University Malaysia Business Case Study Competition
Event Description Business case study competition is a two-day competition organised by Business Association that provides a platform for Xiamen University Malaysia students to apply their practical business knowledge and skills to the real-life business situation.
1. To spread business knowledge among students.
2. To stimulate critical thinking, analytical skill and communication skill among students.
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Voting end : 30.06.2018
Yuen Chin Chon
There are some industrial problems which requires some fresh and creative ideas from young talents
We will identify some cases of different industries and provide them to the undergraduate students to critically analyze and offer some effective solutions.
This project will bring benefits to the participants of the competition.
It will be measured by the participation rate
1) Xiamen University Malaysia
2) Xiamen University Malaysia Business Association
3) Extracurricular Activity Department of Xiamen University Malaysia
1) Approve event venues
2) Organise the business case study competition
3) Approve the event
Type of help needed
Cost for project as below:
|Description||Price/Unit (RM)||Quantity||Amount (RM)|
|Cash Prize (1st place)||500||1||500|
|Cash Prize (2nd place)||300||1||300|
|Food for participants||86||8||688|
|Food for VIP||6||20||120|
Date: (1) July 28, 2018 (2) July 29, 2018
Time: (1) 8.30am-7.00pm (2)8.30am-5.00pm These are the due dates for each preparation stage:
1) Submission of Proposal: 8/6/2018
2) Find Funding: 25/6/2018
3) Prepare Cases: 30/6/2018
4) Finding Judges: 30/6/2018
5) Advertising 10/7/2018
6) Prepare Workshop for Participants: 20/7/2018
7) Final Preparation 25/7/2018